The Cypher Company has been supplying hose products to the Mining industry in the United States since 1972. In addition to our Monroeville, Pennsylvania location, a warehouse and assembly facility in Price, Utah services customers in the western region of the United States.
Products offered include a full-line of staplelock adapters and hose fittings available in regular and super staplelock. Mine-site hose cutting and crimping equipment makes it possible for our customers to custom make hose assemblies.
All hydraulic hose is offered with an abrasion resistant or super high abrasion-resistant poly cover. Hose sizes through 2″- 6,000 PSI as well as 2-1/2″ and 3″ – 1,000 PSI working pressure for water or emulsion return hose.
A large inventory of hose, fittings and adapters for longwall setups is stocked at each location.
The Cypher Company specializes in designing and providing the following:
- Longwall Hose and Staplelock Adapter Packages.
- Pump Station to Tailgate
- Emulsion Pressure – Emulsion Return – Water – Air
- Outbye Monorail Hose Coupler Panels
- Monorail Mounted Filter & Dump Valve Panels (using Joy or DBT Dump Valves)
- Stageloader Water Manifold Assemblies, complete with ball valves & adapters
- Custom Water Flow Meter Panels for Motor Cooling for: Tailgate, 1 or 2 Head Drives, Crusher, Scrubbers, Stageloader Motors
- Shield Hose and Adapter Kits
- Cleaning and Testing Longwall Hoses
- Monorail and Panline Hoses, Coiled or Reeled on Wooden Spools
- Longwall Hose End Types: Staplelock Regular, Super, Slimline and Groove
- Fitting Types for Shearer Water Hose in Bretby: Slimline and D-Lok
- Fitting Types for Monorail and Face Conveyor Hose: Staplelock, Slimline and Groove
- Staplelock Lubricant & Rust Inhibitor: DUCK BUTTER (MSDS available)
- Staple Puller Tool (PN SPT)